Hobbies

Kick back and talk crap.
Reaver
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Re: Hobbies

Postby Reaver » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

Thaiboxing, casual BJJ and MMA. I broke and dislocated my knee on December in hard sparring and now dropping the weight to get surgery to fix few things in the knee. Then I resume training again. I've lost -13kg in 5 weeks, 17kg to go :osama:

Last time I fought in 2011 Finnish Thaiboxing Championship finals (5x3min) where I hurt my leg in the last round while blocking a kick (No shin protection see, when 2 over 100kg guys kick each others for 5 rounds it takes it's toll) and lost the championship but got crappy silver. -_-

I weight already less than in the championship fight, I wasn't in a very good shape since it came on a short notice :D

Some pics from the fight, 10oz Gloves, elbow pads, mouth guard and of course ball protection ;-)

My damaged shin next day from the fight:

:good:
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ReaverTeknoGods
Earthy
TeknoCow
TeknoCow

Postby Earthy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Somke, kick boxing, drunk and eat :P

Feel free to PM me if you got any problem.

---TeknoGods---
Korio
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby Korio » Wed May 19, 2021 4:29 pm

I don't have many hobby options left .. The pandemic has changed my priorities a lot. I have become a fan of video games and also enjoy watching live sports. I know that there are those who prefer to go to the stadium. But I cannot call myself a football fan. I just like to support the national team during the championship.

Return to “Public Corner”