Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Muliplayer/online (ready to pay)

We care about your ideas, you are welcome to share them here.

Moderator: Mantinis12

BigJoey
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Muliplayer/online (ready to pay)

Postby BigJoey » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 am

Hey guys,was wondering if any of the devs are able to make us/me a mod for bo2...and im ready to pay for who does it,not talking bullshit..im serious ill pay...so if anyone is intrested.......Thanks a lot
Regards BigJoey
Mantinis12
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Muliplayer/online (ready to pay

Postby Mantinis12 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm

If you are serious about paying, go buy the game instead. Anyway, if there was such big news, it would be on the main page, so...
GarrettCoon
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Muliplayer/online (ready to pay)

Postby GarrettCoon » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:12 pm

A form of technology is carved and started with the help of offered stances for people. All the charges of the concept and aussiewriter.com review are visited for all individuals. Margin is sorted for brisk paces for humans. the essence is felt badly by the majority of linkages and all possible items for humans. the efficiency is held and appreciated by the buyers and sellers in life.
tommyhulk
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby tommyhulk » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:55 am

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum. temple run 3
MARKILA
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby MARKILA » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm

GarrettCoon wrote:A form of technology is carved and started with the help of offered stances for people. All the charges of the concept and are visited for all individuals. Margin is sorted for brisk paces for humans. the essence is felt badly auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver by the majority of linkages and all possible items for humans. the efficiency is held and appreciated by the buyers and sellers in life.

if there was such big news, it would be on the main page, so...
ChristinaLyda
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby ChristinaLyda » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:50 pm

It is basically boxed in by hills on the north and east sides, by buffet near me open Elliot Bay on the west and by reclaimed land on the south, which is the reason why it is pretty small as when compared to business districts of other American cities.
barbarapittman
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby barbarapittman » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 am

Do you find see this site yourself frustrated by long and unproductive conference calls? What reputation do you have for managing conference calls? Establish expectations and a reputation for short and effective conference calls. Get your time back for other activities.
Winton
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Winton » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:27 pm

I have stopped playing games as I have to start working with remote teams after the outbreak of this pandemic. There are so many people who are being effected by it over the world.

Return to “Modding Ideas”