Dec 28, 2009

Latest updates what we are working on.
Reaver
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Dec 28, 2009

Postby Reaver » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Man I'm stuffed from the Christmas meals lol.

Anyways last night I spend some 2h on Madballs in Babo:Invasion and analyzed it quite a bit.

I feel that it's possible to create a normal LAN environment instead of steam hosted games :)

Updates will follow if I find something new.

Will be working on it after work :)

My plan is to work on MW2 Multiplayer side once this is done unless someone comes up with some other game. I'm not so keen on MW2, Smurfette works on it when he feels like it.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ReaverTeknoGods
gerickjohn
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Re: Dec 28, 2009

Postby gerickjohn » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Awesome! =D

As well as (Belated) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya.
Thanks for the Heads up! :bravo:
Molez
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby Molez » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Reaver wrote:My plan is to work on MW2 Multiplayer side once this is done unless someone comes up with some other game. I'm not so keen on MW2, Smurfette works on it when he feels like it..................

I would take my time on it as the Zero Gear method allows users to play online , we could get the best if we waited just a little.
OldSnake
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby OldSnake » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Molez wrote:
Reaver wrote:My plan is to work on MW2 Multiplayer side once this is done unless someone comes up with some other game. I'm not so keen on MW2, Smurfette works on it when he feels like it..................

I would take my time on it as the Zero Gear method allows users to play online , we could get the best if we waited just a little.

This method? hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wBtB7PwhIU
dannu677
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby dannu677 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:10 pm

nice Job Keep up ther good work :bravo: :rambo:
yolarrydabomb
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby yolarrydabomb » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Reaver wrote:My plan is to work on MW2 Multiplayer side once this is done unless someone comes up with some other game. I'm not so keen on MW2, Smurfette works on it when he feels like it.

Thanks man for your effort even if you don't like MP side of this game but you will have my thanks. :bravo:
yolarrydabomb
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby yolarrydabomb » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Sorry for double post but...
Molez wrote:I would take my time on it as the Zero Gear method allows users to play online , we could get the best if we waited just a little.

I think you need to read his post again...He said for only LAN.

I think.
Metal-Gear
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Metal-Gear » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Good Job guys ! I cant wait for MW2 Multiplayer it would be awesome if you get it to work ! :bravo:
radha2g
TeknoCow
TeknoCow

Postby radha2g » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 pm

This is definitely cool. One of the best thing i heard in this forum in quite a while because i really want to see the Mw2 get at least some of the stuff mentioned in the update#3.

Well, I hope u finish Madballs in Babo soon not only for the mw2 community here, but also to those who want to play that game on LAN.

Thanks for the info and your efforts on this (and to Smurfette too) :good:

btw, even if it is medium priority, there are two admin commands that needs to be included, i mean banning and kicking from a server. Or at least just kicking... some vote system would be very good but thats kind of low priority compared to some other stuff

Molez wrote:I would take my time on it as the Zero Gear method allows users to play online , we could get the best if we waited just a little.

dont compare that to what the teknogods are working on :bad: u cant just forget dedis
yolarrydabomb wrote:I think you need to read his post again...He said for only LAN.
I think.

He as talking about Madballs in Babo for the LAN i believe, since Reaver said MW2 Multiplayer. I also remember that Reaver prefers coop over multiplayer (cant remember if it was on BashAndSlash that i heard that) so thats another reason i think he wasnt all that excited about this project .

here is a list of the things to do on loader 1.1 of mw2
maybe we wont see some of that stuff but i do hope that the can do the most important one at least.

http://teknogods.com/?p=239

Return to “Reaver's Den”