Enemy throw grenade

Talk about our Rainbow Six Vegas 2 mods.

Moderator: Highflex

Lord348_8
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Enemy throw grenade

Postby Lord348_8 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Hi all

I am looking to make the Vegas 2, to throw grenade by enemies. which file I should make the change in ? and what change ?

please
RIMOR_IMMITIS
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Enemy throw grenade

Postby RIMOR_IMMITIS » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Lord348_8 wrote:Hi all

I am looking to make the Vegas 2, to throw grenade by enemies. which file I should make the change in ? and what change ?

please

Scroll down on this page and you'll find it! Add me on Uplay if you still play this game!!! CHEERS!!!

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... dy-7264%2F
Lord348_8
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Lord348_8 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:25 pm

RIMOR_IMMITIS wrote:
Lord348_8 wrote:Hi all

please

Scroll down on this page and you'll find it! Add me on Uplay if you still play this game!!! CHEERS!!!

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... dy-7264%2F

Thank you
Yes ! I am still playing !!! but dont know how to add you.
I am "LORD" in that game ( or "Lord348_8 )

Cheers
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:04 am

Start to McAfee Activate and complete foundation and commencement from mcafee enact on the web.visit here mcafee retail card installation today. mcafee antivirus is comprehensively used antivirus recognizes and kill PC disease, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and also empowers your system to free of contamination and other malware is a huge consistently challenge. for more nuances visit: mcafee.com/activate today. Download Mcafee antivirus in your PC to dispose of all the hazardous viruses.for more detail visit: mcafee product activation today.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:05 am

Get one of the best Office setup support! We offer MS Office 365 setup and MS Office 2016 setup services. And our aim is to remove all the problems of your pc , laptop etc. you can visit how to setup office our site for more information. Get your Office Setup Installed with the help of the best help team. You may install the complete office 365 package without any complicated work. visit microsoft office.com/setup now.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:05 am

Norton Antivirus is a kind of software program that protects your computer and stops viruses, spyware, worms and Trojan horses from computer. visit 25 digit norton setup product key now. Antivirus is the need for PCs that make them infection-free and we are going to give you full help to get the best antivirus introduced in your PCs and PCs. Download Norton antivirus bundle with us - norton setup activation process for more details visit today. Download and introduce How to setup norton Sign In to Norton.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:06 am

Norton is the most reliable antivirus and we are giving you the full support to get it installed in your laptops and computers - norton.com/setup . Download norton antivirus to make your computer virus with the best support and tech team. norton.com/setup card activation now. norton internet security is widely used antivirus provides the easiest to use and most intutive protection for your computer and your mobiles .install it and forget about viruses,spyware,root-kits, hackers.for more details visit: norton setup product key now.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:06 am

Activate disneynow.com/activate on your device to watch full episodes of the Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior shows on-demand and live. Activate Disneyvine from Disney Channel.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:07 am

You can now watch your favorite shows on AMC by activating it using the amc.com/activate AMC channel is one of the favorites for people in the US You will be able to appreciate the shows and programs on AMC Roku.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:07 am

Twitch, an online service that lets people watch other people play video games, was supposed to go into the arms of Google. You can go twitch.tv/activate for more information. Creating an account on Twitch allows you to interact with broadcasters and the community via chat, follow your favorite broadcasters to receive alerts when they go live and, of course, broadcast to the Twitch community from your own channel. visit twitch activate now.

Return to “Rainbow Six Vegas 2”