lan?

Two Worlds 2 modding tools and releases.
cryoss
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

lan?

Postby cryoss » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:14 pm

There is any way to play this game in lan? some sort of emulator maybe?
stromgald
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: lan?

Postby stromgald » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Any news about lan emulator?
domshadow
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby domshadow » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

no, wont be.
cruger1310
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby cruger1310 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

here is emulator <LINK REMOVED>.
Alone I also tried to do it on my own and almost he is only acting, there is a problem in it what next. In of maps path alone I don't know what exactly it is necessary to pass, so I passed the footpath to the WDF folder. I used tunngle not hamachi, I wrote down ip and Server Start. The fact that all over it a program is being suspended is a fact, but when I started the emulator again not closing it suspended, I chose Client, I gave Ip and Connect. The connection was tied a lot correctly, the other emulator hung itself up and was written in the bottom window, that Connected Player, Waiting. It means that everything seems for correct action to the network, and here the question is arising what next, of connection of the Game, the Game Start is not doing any good, rally if somebody is holding a patent for it, but knows what next, let give his opinion. We are waiting
WhiteLion
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Postby WhiteLion » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 am

cruger1310 wrote:here is emulator <LINK REMOVED>.
Alone I also tried to do it on my own and almost he is only acting, there is a problem in it what next. In of maps path alone I don't know what exactly it is necessary to pass, so I passed the footpath to the WDF folder. I used tunngle not hamachi, I wrote down ip and Server Start. The fact that all over it a program is being suspended is a fact, but when I started the emulator again not closing it suspended, I chose Client, I gave Ip and Connect. The connection was tied a lot correctly, the other emulator hung itself up and was written in the bottom window, that Connected Player, Waiting. It means that everything seems for correct action to the network, and here the question is arising what next, of connection of the Game, the Game Start is not doing any good, rally if somebody is holding a patent for it, but knows what next, let give his opinion. We are waiting

FAKE / VIRUS!

got banned sucker!

Return to “Two Worlds 2”