Royal BNA Driver - 3.0.0.64

All the releases about the modded driver created by Sniper[bna]™
Curt
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Royal BNA Driver - 3.0.0.64

Postby Curt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I wonder if checking a developer blog might help with this problem. Better than trial and error until you find which setting is problematic. Also you could check the change log on the official Intel 64-bit drivers when they fixed the problem and find what setting was changed? Anyway I'm no driver developer so I'll wait until this problem is resolved. Maybe you could reply to my post in this thread so I get an e-mail update when you fix it?
Sniper[bna]
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby Sniper[bna] » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Curt wrote:I wonder if checking a developer blog might help with this problem. Better than trial and error until you find which setting is problematic. Also you could check the change log on the official Intel 64-bit drivers when they fixed the problem and find what setting was changed? Anyway I'm no driver developer so I'll wait until this problem is resolved. Maybe you could reply to my post in this thread so I get an e-mail update when you fix it?

I'm not relationated with Intel and never I'll be for a lot of reasons. And the real problem is I always launch the x64 versions of my driver un-tested or tested by friends. Because I don't use x64 OS, thats why I mostly support and all works better in my x86 driver and this problems just happens.

But I'll get a new Windows 7 x64 Install disc soon to install it in a new partition.

About updates, well I never post them, just hours before the launch of a new version with changelog, ... in my Facebook Fan Page and hours later I create the thread of the new version of the driver here in TeknoGods.
ImageImage
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Curt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Okay I guess I'll have to keep checking this forum. Any idea when you might release the next update? Thanks again.
Sniper[bna]
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby Sniper[bna] » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Curt wrote:Okay I guess I'll have to keep checking this forum. Any idea when you might release the next update? Thanks again.

Nope.
ImageImage
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Royal BNA Driver - 3.0.0.64 i gt them to work on win 8 ^

Postby coolkman » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 am

Found a way how to install the Royal BNA Driver on Windows 8 x64.
Run command prompt as administrator and run the following lines:
Code:
bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

and
Code:
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

Restart windows, after restart you will see a watermark right down on screen (Desktop).
Install the BNA Driver normaly and restart once more. After that it should run ok.
To disable the testing mode if a new Royal BNA Driver comes out that fixes this issue run:
Code:
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF

AND I HAVE 128 MB VRAM FROM 32MB ^_^ ,, HAHAHAHAH HAPPY DAY .... THATNKS TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS SOURCERY ^_^
yuozukas
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby yuozukas » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Hello i have intel i3 350m and its first generation and i wonder do your drivers work on this i3 integrated graphics. I dont know is it 4500mhd or what kinda card i have it writes intel hd but not that one that is in second generation i procesors.
Curt
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Curt » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

yuozukas wrote:Hello i have intel i3 350m and its first generation and i wonder do your drivers work on this i3 integrated graphics. I dont know is it 4500mhd or what kinda card i have it writes intel hd but not that one that is in second generation i procesors.

This driver is for older chipsets that Intel no longer makes drivers for. If it's a newer chip like the i3, Intel still makes drivers for them. Check their website.
Jeromeusesgma4500m
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby Jeromeusesgma4500m » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 am

OK I downloaded this driver and all of a sudden my RAM decceases like hell
Here is wat it says 2.0gb ddr2
499mb of usable ram.
So i tried to find the other 1.5gb of ram and it said that it is hardware reserved?
Any ideas of getting it back thanks?
Trust Me It Sucks
toni8699
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby toni8699 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:53 pm

it's work perfectly for me. thnx
Curt
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Curt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 am

A small problem with the driver: The external monitor (TV) doesn't show up in the driver settings (both intel and windows settings). If I have it plugged in and turned on before I boot up the computer it will work fine. That's because it's selected as the default monitor. But if the monitor is not on or unplugged or for some reason the laptop display gets selected, the only way to set the external monitor again is to restart the computer. It's just a matter of it not showing up as one of the display options.

Another thing: I'm not sure if this is a driver problem, but sometimes codecs will stop registering. I'll have to reinstall the codecs and sometimes reboot to get them working again. This might be a problem with the latest 64-bit k-lite codec pack, I'm not sure.

Of course there's still the problem of the laptop getting stuck in stand by. Hopefully you can have these minor issues resolved in the next update for the driver.

Thanks a lot for the great work!

Return to “Royal BNA Driver Releases”