Royal BNA Driver - 3.1.0.64

All the releases about the modded driver created by Sniper[bna]™
SoNyX
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Royal BNA Driver - 3.1.0.64

Postby SoNyX » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm

I have followed all instructions, it's not 1st time I installed your driver, and I end up with fuckin' APPCRASH error and low resolution .. And since you remove links for older drivers (that's pretty nonsense) I can't even get back to older one ..

I am using Win 7 64bit, Intel GMA 4500M.

You disappointed me Sniper, old way of instalation was much better.
SoNyX
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby SoNyX » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:56 pm

So I ended up installing your driver in really different way, everything seems to be ok now.
The only thing left is test some games :)
Sorry for double post. (Maybe you could merge them :))
mrchezco1995
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby mrchezco1995 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:00 pm

This driver works on Windows 8, just tried it and works like a charm :D . All you need to do is run command prompt and enter

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

reboot and install BNA. After install, reboot, run command prompt again and enter

bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF

reboot and you're ready for some gaming :D
altair93
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby altair93 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 pm

mrchezco1995 wrote:This driver works on Windows 8, just tried it and works like a charm :D . All you need to do is run command prompt and enter

reboot and install BNA. After install, reboot, run command prompt again and enter

i did that but nothing. in this way i installed 3.0.0.64, but 3.1.0.64 installation don't work well and it says: installing version 3.0.0.64 and not 3.1.0.64
Scubes
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Scubes » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 am

Is there the possibility of releasing these drivers in a simple zip file?
I have an issue with registering one of the components upon trying to install and previous versions I have noticed many people with the same.

I appreciate the .exe structure being used to keep integrity and ease of use but it simply doesn't work as well for some people as just unpacking the driver files and installing them manually.

Thanks
ShahJahan
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby ShahJahan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:06 am

mrchezco1995 wrote:This driver works on Windows 8, just tried it and works like a charm :D . All you need to do is run command prompt and enter

Thank you very VERY much.

I ran the above commands with admin rights and disabled Windows update and then rebooted and then I was able to install this driver on Windows 8 Pro x64. After which I ran the Windows Experience Index and the Graphics remained at 3.6 BUT the Gaming graphics jumped from 3.6 to 4.6. Please bear in mind though that in Windows 7 the index is out of 7.9 whereas in Windows 8 it is out of 9.9. I haven't tested any games, but will do so now!

Also is it possible to change the reserved shared memory for Graphics? Right now it is using 256MB of RAM and I'd like to take it higher say 512 or perhaps more if possible?

Once again thank you very much for the driver and also thanks to mrchezco1995 for his help regarding installing it on Windows 8

EDIT: Hibernation does NOT work!
Burnout paradise and Battlefield 2 seemed a little smoother but didn't have any noticeable effect on Left 4 Dead 1
altair93
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby altair93 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:43 pm

ok i find the procedure!

because of probably compatibility problem with w8 i find the temp folder of these driver and i copied them on desktop, so i open advanced video card setting, driver, update driver and then i update from a folder inside the computer.. that is : select driver folder ( in this case the previous folder i copied on desktop ) and then go inside and select "graphics" folder, next go with the update. after installation finally are installed the 3.1.64!!

this is the zip file, before install do this procedure:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5c92rux63rmt192
arturlip
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby arturlip » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 am

Thank u 4 it. Finally i installed a driver and Perfomance of grafics of desktop up to 3.6, before it was 3.4
padin
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby padin » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 pm

if you have get this message: "An error occurred while registering one or more components" while install the driver, download ccleaner or regcure, clean your registry and than setup will work correctly
dragonslayer
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby dragonslayer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm

The driver works good for now on my Windows 8, but I hope you will fix the sleep/hibernate crash because it is very annoying and sometimes I have the feeling that it can damage my OS

Return to “Royal BNA Driver Releases”