- * Sleep/Hibernate bug is fixed and keeping the stability and performance as always.
* Several changes in driver code fixing some minor issues.
- * Added Intel Version: 18.104.22.168.2869 (22.214.171.12469).
* Performance increased a bit in some games: (I didn't tested the games, my private betatester friend did):
- League of Legends: He said: Well before this new update I would get between 10-21 fps with low resolution
and everything on very high and like 0-9 in a teamfight and this was before the graphics update they made
and everything And when they made the graphics update I was getitng like 9-15 so it was hard to play..
like really hard.
But with this driver it made my fps boost up..Like I stay at 21-40 fps through
the entire match with 1360x768 resolution and very high everything(except shadows), And team fights
aren't as laggy but still are in a sense and everything runs smoothly and better.
Try other games by yourself (I didn't tested this games, my personal betatester and friend did -I don't even play League of Legends-).
126.96.36.199 - FINAL:
- * Added Windows 8 Compatibility
* Fixed Sleep/Hibernate mode Bug (Not tested) - NOT FIXED CONFIRMED BY Slimpt
188.8.131.52 - BETA01:
- * Added compatibility with:
· Intel(R) B43 Express Chipset
· Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
· Intel(R) G43 Express Chipset
· Intel(R) G45 Express Chipset
· Intel(R) Q43 Express Chipset
· Intel(R) Q45 Express Chipset
· Mobile Intel(R) GL40 Express Chipset
· Mobile Intel(R) GM45 Express Chipset
· Mobile Intel(R) GS45 Express Chipset
*Fully support of my Tool to fix L4D2 and Portal 2
*The curious OpenGL bug.
*Removed GMA HD CUI and rolled back the old one because some people don't like it, but is Ok
- *Added Intel Driver Update (184.108.40.2065)
*Added Intel GMA HD CUI (Fixed Display Resolution List Bug, now CUI works at 100%).
- *Removed 2011 from Version, now in the end of versions say: X.XX.XX.86 (For x86 OS) and X.XX.XX.64 (For x64 OS).
- * Added a Tool called: RoyalSetup™ (Now you can check for Updates).
* Added Intel Driver Update (220.127.116.11.2413).
* Increased Performance on some games.
* Added Avalon.reg and Addgame.reg (this time Addgame is only 1 Registry).
- * Increased Performance on some games.
* Changes on Setup.
- * Fixed some problems with Aero and some mistakes i made.
* No more "This computer does not meet the minimun requirements for installing the software."
* Now some games support High Resolutions on High settings (only textures) at 20+ FPS. (Example: Dragon Age: Origins).
- * Some problems on CUI.
- * 100% custom codes for this release.-
* Multi language.-
* Pipe optimization.-
* Better 3D rendering.-
* High definition audio.-
* DirectX 10 fully support.-
* Dynamic Memory Speed.-
* Increases Video RAM Memory.-
* Increases fixed segment.-
* Better deep colors.-
* Enable media scaling.-
* Enable dynamic scaling.-
* Best Power Plan settings.-
* Black screen problem on some games was solved.-
* Texture/Shadow problem on some games was solved.-
* More performance on 3D design tools.-
* More performance on newest games (5-10fps).-
- 1. Uninstall the old driver first, disable Windows Update and Reboot (If you don’t know how to disable Windows Update just disconnect from internet to prevent driver updating).
2. Install the new driver versión, activate Windows Update and Reboot.
How to Install on Windows 8:
- 1. Run Command Prompt as Admin.
Code: Select all
bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS Press ENTER
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
3. Reboot, then install the driver and reboot again after install finish.
4. Enable again the Driver Signature Enforcement:
Code: Select all
bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS Press ENTER
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
5. Reboot again.
- * This Driver is only for Windows Vista/7 x64 (64 Bit).
* For more information read the: Royal BNA Driver [FAQ]
Questions or comments are welcomed.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
--->SUPPORT US WITH SMALL DONATION<---
For the continuing great work!