Royal BNA Driver - 3.1.1.64

All the releases about the modded driver created by Sniper[bna]™
jordiadr
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Re: Royal BNA Driver - 3.1.1.64

Postby jordiadr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 am

ftechno wrote:hi is it working with intel Q35 256MB because i got notice about Minimum Requeriments ???,

I'm wondering about that too.
I think it's not officially supported but,
Im gonna give it a try on my G31/33 wich is also a 3 series intel chipset :->

I'll let everyone know here how it worked out :good: :rambo:
Mw2 Sucks! Till IW Release Dedicated server's im Not Buying That Game!! :D
Everybody should have done that :) Because Those Fags Should Just Release It By There Self Not Letting TeknoGods Do It :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VFTL8ZLrzk[/youtube]
cheddarva
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby cheddarva » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 am

Sniper, I need some help please. I don't think my computer is utilizing the Royal BNA drivers correctly. I say this because I've seen superior GPU-Z readings from another user ("usemyass") while he was using the same BNA driver and the same GM45 video card that I have. (See Below)
My GPU (LEFT), & "usemyass" GPU (RIGHT). The GPU-Z readings for "usemyass" came from the following post:
http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8319
I first tried the 3.1.1.64 driver but did not achieve any improvements in GPU-Z or noticeably in any games. I downgraded to 3.0.0.64 BETA (listed as 3.0.0.86) in hopes that I would find the performance gains "usemyass" had. As you can see, it failed.
According to the GPU-Z readings, usemyass has a 64 mb improvement, along with about 180 mhz increase in clock speed combined with added texture and pixel fillrates. We are both running the same GM45 GPU. We even have the same B3 revision. The only other thing I notice is our device ID's are different. His bios is "unknown" and our "Driver Versions" are listed as different. Is the Royal BNA driver even designed to improve clock speeds and fill rates?
Before you ask, Yes I made sure to uninstall the intel drivers through device manager deleting the drivers as well. I've also tried removing the drivers manually to make sure they were gone. I've also tried re installing multiple times. I'm out of ideas.
My Specs: Compaq CQ60-211DX; Intel Dual Core T7300; 2 GB RAM; Intel GMA 4500M (GM45);
Oh wise sages of technology hear my plea for help :good:
Sniper[bna]
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby Sniper[bna] » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:39 pm

cheddarva wrote:Sniper, I need some help please. I don't think my computer is utilizing the Royal BNA drivers correctly. I say this because I've seen superior GPU-Z readings from another user ("usemyass") while he was using the same BNA driver and the same GM45 video card that I have. (See Below)
My GPU (LEFT), & "usemyass" GPU (RIGHT). The GPU-Z readings for "usemyass" came from the following post:
http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8319
I first tried the 3.1.1.64 driver but did not achieve any improvements in GPU-Z or noticeably in any games. I downgraded to 3.0.0.64 BETA (listed as 3.0.0.86) in hopes that I would find the performance gains "usemyass" had. As you can see, it failed.
According to the GPU-Z readings, usemyass has a 64 mb improvement, along with about 180 mhz increase in clock speed combined with added texture and pixel fillrates. We are both running the same GM45 GPU. We even have the same B3 revision. The only other thing I notice is our device ID's are different. His bios is "unknown" and our "Driver Versions" are listed as different. Is the Royal BNA driver even designed to improve clock speeds and fill rates?
Before you ask, Yes I made sure to uninstall the intel drivers through device manager deleting the drivers as well. I've also tried removing the drivers manually to make sure they were gone. I've also tried re installing multiple times. I'm out of ideas.
My Specs: Compaq CQ60-211DX; Intel Dual Core T7300; 2 GB RAM; Intel GMA 4500M (GM45);
Oh wise sages of technology hear my plea for help :good:

Actually depends on the year of release of X chipset, different manufacters use another versions, newest or older. Thats why the difference of 64 MB (Older 4500M) and 128 MB (Newest and latest 4500M from 2009). That can affect clock speeds and fill rates. But there is nothing to worry about, are almost the same, obviously you get a bit boost on newest 4500Ms (Mine is from 2009 (Same year I buyed this laptop) has 128 MB Integrated, with my driver increase up to 192 MB), if you have 64 Mb should increase up to 128 MB.
ImageImage
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby cheddarva » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Actually depends on the year of release of X chipset, different manufacters use another versions, newest or older. Thats why the difference of 64 MB (Older 4500M) and 128 MB (Newest and latest 4500M from 2009). That can affect clock speeds and fill rates. But there is nothing to worry about, are almost the same, obviously you get a bit boost on newest 4500Ms (Mine is from 2009 (Same year I buyed this laptop) has 128 MB Integrated, with my driver increase up to 192 MB), if you have 64 Mb should increase up to 128 MB.

Ahh crud... that's a bummer... but it's also pretty confusing, you'd think that ATLEAST our revisions would be different.
Sniper[bna]
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby Sniper[bna] » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:46 pm

cheddarva wrote:Ahh crud... that's a bummer... but it's also pretty confusing, you'd think that ATLEAST our revisions would be different.

Nope, all revisions are the same. Mine is B3 too.

ImageImage
Sniper[bna]
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby Sniper[bna] » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Sniper[bna] wrote:
cheddarva wrote:Ahh crud... that's a bummer... but it's also pretty confusing, you'd think that ATLEAST our revisions would be different.

Nope, all revisions are the same. Mine is B3 too.
ImageImage
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby Vladichak » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Why have I 32 Mb of memory and version of driver 3.0.0.64. I have installed v3.1.1.64 according to the all rules. System - win8.1 x64. In windows 8, if I'm not mistaken, it was 64 or 128 Mb of memory.
skull028
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby skull028 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi guys, I wanted to install Royal BNA Driver on my laptop win8 64x.
Is this driver only for intel gma 4500?
because I only have intel gma 4000 and it sucks real time.
I mean, it has i7-3630QM and 8GB of RAM but only has gma 4000?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) come on!
I dunno what manufacturers have in mind.
So, I bumped to this website, looking forward to improve my
gaming experience with my laptop.

I tried to follow the instructions slowly,
but gives me no luck.
it says "it does not meet the minimum requirement"

I am hoping to install Royal BNA Driver on my laptop and,
Thanks for your help in advance. =)
ukkopekka
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ukkopekka » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 pm

skull028 wrote:Hi guys, I wanted to install Royal BNA Driver on my laptop win8 64x.
Is this driver only for intel gma 4500?
because I only have intel gma 4000 and it sucks real time.
I mean, it has i7-3630QM and 8GB of RAM but only has gma 4000?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) come on!
I dunno what manufacturers have in mind.
So, I bumped to this website, looking forward to improve my
gaming experience with my laptop.

I tried to follow the instructions slowly,
but gives me no luck.
it says "it does not meet the minimum requirement"

I am hoping to install Royal BNA Driver on my laptop and,
Thanks for your help in advance. =)

You must have Intel HD Graphics 4000 with i7 processor. Sorry but this driver is for Intel gma 4500m which is much older chipset than yours :)
mstriker40
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby mstriker40 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Good day Sir(s)...i just installed the driver and made 64mb - 128mb as seen on the driver details but when i played Dragon Age Origins or other games... it didnt seem to have any improvements related performance and my pc rating is still as it is.. Please help.. Thank you..

Return to “Royal BNA Driver Releases”