Dedicated server and crack?

Discuss about our Advanced Warfare projects

Moderators: MWMod, *BANNED* m0k1

TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Re: Dedicated server and crack?

Postby 191 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Reaver wrote:I can control from Ring3 if I obfuscate and VM the code/data enough. You cannot do shit from ring0 if you don't even know where to start reading/writing.

You... You can. You can do a lot. For example, let's assume that you're going to use techniques like hook scanning or integrity checks. I could, in order to bypass these protections no matter how hard your module is crypted, simply redirect all your read memory requests from ring0 to a manually allocated page which represents valid data. Result: Your scans would be fine, no detections. On the other side tho, the executing unit would do what I want it to do, run my modified code. This works always, no matter what you do in ring3. So tell me, how are you planning to bypass that?
Mr.206
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Mr.206 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Reaver wrote:Image

that fight was amazing. i was about to grab a popcorn.
TechnoManiac98
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby TechnoManiac98 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:07 am

so. will we have TeknoAW? its been more than 2 months since he promised TeknoMW3 3.0 the best TeknoMW3 version with a good anti-cheat that will be capable of stopping kiddies and a few L33T hackers (maybe) from ruining the game (right now). no more news yet its been 2 months. thats why i got doubts about TeknoAW release. soon? maybe? never? will there be TeknoMW3 3.0 or you're just focusing on AW now?
come at me bro
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
ItsElioBaby
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby ItsElioBaby » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Convery wrote:I do like CE though, always nice to have a second window to monitor the memory while testing stuff.

I can't believe you still alive. I remember guys from aIW calling the dudes here "teknofags"... whatever how have you been?
t0rch
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby t0rch » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:36 pm

I agree with Teknomaniac.

I'm a nobody, but I think you should (probably) prioritize TeknoMW3 v3.0 and then go with TeknoAW or TeknoGhosts or something.
But please finish the best TeknoMW3 yet first!

Some hints or ETA or something ;)

Regards,
t0rch
~Arcane
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby ~Arcane » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 am

To answers the OP's original question, so far no, not like bo2 or teknomw3. They say they have dedicated servers (which I think is just bs), but what they explained was they are using a P2P like hosting where everyone is connected to the host while the host is connected to the dedicated server, that's their definition of "dedicated servers".
kkittylin
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby kkittylin » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 am

Thank you for sharing.It is uncertain how far along Impose is in speaks with Warner Bros.
Maplestory2 Mesos

Return to “Call of Duty Advanced Warfare”