InfinityScript Mods Central

InfinityScript plugins for dedicated servers.
by_UlTiMaTuM
TeknoDog
TeknoDog
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:26 pm
Contact:

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby by_UlTiMaTuM » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 am

Nice.
I'm cheap.
http://flargamingclan.enjin.com/
<<Servers>>
FlaR||Isnipe||Server
FlaR||Dome|Mix||Server
FlaR||Infected||Server
User avatar
[XtrM] xilonor
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 am
Location: France, Lyon, Rhône-Alpes
Contact:

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby [XtrM] xilonor » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:10 pm

by_UlTiMaTuM wrote:Nice.


Ahaha i download in 186 Mb/s :p ok i out x)
[XtrM] Xiloиoя™|╭☛ Team [XtrM] SkillZz ||Leader|
Crack GTA V Solo/Online + DLC: ╭☛ Here
ar4uall
TeknoRat
TeknoRat
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby ar4uall » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:04 pm

Ahaha i download in 186 Mb/s :p ok i out x)


Hey [XtrM] xilonor, could you please stop hijacking other people's threads?!
If at least you had something intelligent or helpful to say !!
You are on almost every thread but not supporting or helping really, when we don't have anything pertinent to say well we don't.
Thank You!!
User avatar
[XtrM] xilonor
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 am
Location: France, Lyon, Rhône-Alpes
Contact:

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby [XtrM] xilonor » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 pm

ar4uall wrote:
Ahaha i download in 186 Mb/s :p ok i out x)


Hey [XtrM] xilonor, could you please stop hijacking other people's threads?!
If at least you had something intelligent or helpful to say !!
You are on almost every thread but not supporting or helping really, when we don't have anything pertinent to say well we don't.
Thank You!!



I do what I want ok
[XtrM] Xiloиoя™|╭☛ Team [XtrM] SkillZz ||Leader|
Crack GTA V Solo/Online + DLC: ╭☛ Here
Banshee10000
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby Banshee10000 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:13 pm

I do what I want ok


Then open up your Own thread...
Non of the things you talk about has anything to do with InfinityScripts here
Last edited by Banshee10000 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
purdy23
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby purdy23 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 am

You cant ask anything from a spoiled kid.. he will learn the lesson when he will bet banned.
Image
lordevil10
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am
Location: Finland

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby lordevil10 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:07 am

[XtrM] xilonor wrote:
by_UlTiMaTuM wrote:Nice.


Ahaha i download in 186 Mb/s :p ok i out x)

18.6 MB/s is actual max download speed for u :p
Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
szczurcio wrote:Stop capitalizing nouns dude, this ain't German :P
User avatar
[XtrM] xilonor
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 am
Location: France, Lyon, Rhône-Alpes
Contact:

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby [XtrM] xilonor » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:14 am

lordevil10 wrote:
[XtrM] xilonor wrote:
by_UlTiMaTuM wrote:Nice.


Ahaha i download in 186 Mb/s :p ok i out x)

18.6 MB/s is actual max download speed for u :p


is not 18.6 but 186 MB/s but stop flood XD ^^
[XtrM] Xiloиoя™|╭☛ Team [XtrM] SkillZz ||Leader|
Crack GTA V Solo/Online + DLC: ╭☛ Here
User avatar
eycel
TeknoDog
TeknoDog
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby eycel » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 pm

to mods i dont mean to derail the thread, but i have a simple question regarding the infintyscript in general.

I have a jump infected server iv been running for sometime with the maddons on the old version of teknogods, but with the new version with infinityscript when I change all the settings I need for my server, on map change everything is defaulted back to the default infinityscript settings. I looked into the dll files with visualstudio and I added a bunch of commands to my cfg files but none of the commands in infinityscript will save? Anyone have a solution without compiling new dlls, for instance I want to have my jump set to 2000 all the time but it changes back to 0 every time the map restarts. Thx for help.
User avatar
[XtrM] xilonor
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 am
Location: France, Lyon, Rhône-Alpes
Contact:

Re: InfinityScript Mods Central

Postby [XtrM] xilonor » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 pm

eycel wrote:to mods i dont mean to derail the thread, but i have a simple question regarding the infintyscript in general.

I have a jump infected server iv been running for sometime with the maddons on the old version of teknogods, but with the new version with infinityscript when I change all the settings I need for my server, on map change everything is defaulted back to the default infinityscript settings. I looked into the dll files with visualstudio and I added a bunch of commands to my cfg files but none of the commands in infinityscript will save? Anyone have a solution without compiling new dlls, for instance I want to have my jump set to 2000 all the time but it changes back to 0 every time the map restarts. Thx for help.


You use addon script and infinity at the same time?
[XtrM] Xiloиoя™|╭☛ Team [XtrM] SkillZz ||Leader|
Crack GTA V Solo/Online + DLC: ╭☛ Here

Return to “InfinityScript”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests