[UPDATED] SATm Server Administration Plugin v1.04

InfinityScript plugins for dedicated servers.
gggfffggg
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

[UPDATED] SATm Server Administration Plugin v1.04

Postby gggfffggg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:05 am

Hello!

Introduction:
Recently, I was given the source code for SAT, a MW3 Server Administration plugin. With blessings from szczurcio, I am happy to release SATm, a (at the moment, very lightly) modified version of SAT. This is based off (by based off, I mean directly made from) SAT.

My intention is to make SATm a lightweight, functional and easy to use plugin. Fortunately, because it was based on SAT, it is pretty much already that way... However, I will *try* to improve it further.

Given that my experience with C# is somewhat limited (I did C++ a bit, so most of it makes sense), adding new features may take a while. However, if you want any features to be added, please do ask.

Changelog:
--v1: (Initial Release, based on SAT v1.03)
- Removed update checker, backdoor and other online checks to remove security risk and lower network load.
- Yeah, not much. I know. More soon! :D
--v1.01:
- Fixed some stuff.
--v1.02:
- Further optimizing and server load reduction.
- Fixed !gametype causing server to crash.
- Fixed !ac130 leaving infammo set to true after the player dies.
- Fixed an exploit where players could simply leave and reconnect to cancel a votekick. Players (being targeted by a votekick) will be temporarily banned if they leave before the votekick finishes.
- Fixed setting auto jump height in the SATm config file not disabling fall damage.
- Added the (optional) ability to stop player from calling !kill on players with the same or higher rank than them. Enabled by default. Can be changed in the main SATm config file.
- Added "!admin" as a alias to "!admins" by default.
- Added command "!noweapon <playername>" which removes the targeted players weapon. Can be toggled on/off by calling the command with the players name again. Aliases: "!nw and !noweapon"
- Added the ability to change the delay after each rule is outputted to the screen when calling !rules. This setting can be changed in the SATm config file.
--v1.03:
- Fixed !kill command spamming two messages if the player used it on themselves and corrected the kill message saying everybody was killed when only one player was killed.
- Re-added update checker.
- Minor bug fixes.
--v1.04:
- Added Intersection as a recognizable map (you can now use !map intersection or !map crosswalk).
- Added the ability to automatically kick players with the name "thisguyhax.", Can be disabled in the main config file.
- Fixed !kill command crashing server and throwing errors.

Credits:
Huge thanks to szczurcio and Kenshin13 for creating this fantastic plugin!

Download:
Link. Instructions on how to install are on the linked page and in the manual included in the download.
Download is virus-free and is hosted on my personal site. My site is also ad-free, I do not make any money off hosting this.

Bug Reporting/Feature Suggestion/Contact:
If you wish to suggest features, report bugs or just generally get in contact with me, the recommended options are listed below:
My websites forum: forum.magicbennie.com, more specifically, the thread about SATm (here).
My steam group: here
And this thread on the TeknoGods Forum.
Please note that I will only respond to people who use proper English. If you enter my forum, be aware it is a rule to use proper English.
I have been getting multiple requests for the SAT source code. It is not mine to give out. Contact szczurcio if you wish to get a copy.

Thanks,
gggfffggg (magicbennie)
Last edited by gggfffggg on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
I'm actually magicbennie.
TechnoManiac98
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Re: SATm Server Administration Plugin

Postby TechnoManiac98 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:40 am

and i thought SAT is dead forever, anyways nice work bro ;)

P.S. i thought that the Source is given to 2 ppl only (hkDavy & arcanehacker), where did u get it? o.O

EDIT:- i saw that u renamed all config files to SATm blalala shit, keep it SAT.xml so others can use their old SAT config, i saw that u removed all the special thanks and Testers name from !Version -.-
come at me bro
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
gggfffggg
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby gggfffggg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:10 am

TechnoManiac98 wrote:and i thought SAT is dead forever, anyways nice work bro ;)

SAT is too good to be left to die.

TechnoManiac98 wrote:P.S. i thought that the Source is given to 2 ppl only (hkDavy & arcanehacker), where did u get it? o.O

I was given the source code by szczurcio. By the sounds of it, no one was planning on 'reviving' it, so i'm glad I was allowed to have it.

TechnoManiac98 wrote:i saw that u renamed all config files to SATm blalala shit, keep it SAT.xml so others can use their old SAT config

People can just rename their SAT.xml to SATm.xml, as they are identical for the time being.

TechnoManiac98 wrote:i saw that u removed all the special thanks and Testers name from !Version -.-

Testers were listed in !version? I don't recall that ever happening, but i'm not 100% sure. I'll leave it as is at the moment, testers are currently credited in the manual as far as I know.
hkDavy
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hkDavy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:17 am

TechnoManiac98 wrote:and i thought SAT is dead forever, anyways nice work bro ;)

P.S. i thought that the Source is given to 2 ppl only (hkDavy & arcanehacker), where did u get it? o.O

EDIT:- i saw that u renamed all config files to SATm blalala shit, keep it SAT.xml so others can use their old SAT config, i saw that u removed all the special thanks and Testers name from !Version -.-

szczurcio gave him the source as he doesn't give a shit anymore.
Might release my own version then, with commands added etc.

But that'd actually be a problem to myself since I added some shit to auto-ipban unbannable people.
Anyway, he did remove the testers names.

Code: Select all

private static string GetCreditsString()
        {
            return "^5SATm v1 ^3by Szczurcio & Kenshin13 and modded by ^3magicbennie";
        }

Also, ghfgidsfgsd, you could at least have obfuscated the file...
gggfffggg
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby gggfffggg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:27 am

hkDavy wrote:Anyway, he did remove the testers names.

Damn, ok. How was it formatted before? Who was listed?
Either that or I add a !credits or !testers command, i'm not sure yet.

hkDavy wrote:

{
        }

Also, ghfgidsfgsd, you could at leat have obfuscated the file...

Why obfuscate it? If people want to change it, go for it. They might learn something about C# along the way :)
~Seraphim
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ~Seraphim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:42 am

gggfffggg wrote:

hkDavy wrote:

{
        }

Why obfuscate it? If people want to change it, go for it. They might learn something about C# along the way :)

Because one of the creators of it is now saying you should.
ChickenDude
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby ChickenDude » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:50 am

gggfffggg wrote:

hkDavy wrote:

{
        }

Just got to love thhis guy, thanks man :bravo: :bravo:
hkDavy
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hkDavy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:57 am

gggfffggg wrote:Damn, ok. How was it formatted before? Who was listed?

The credits were encrypted so you won't add them manually.
And obfuscate it because yeah, Kenshin said you should.
LEA EAX,1
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Postby LEA EAX,1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am

Oh dear. This will be interesting.
First_Semyon
TeknoCow
TeknoCow

Postby First_Semyon » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:16 am

--------- Error: ---------

08:15:32.99 Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Error while resolving 10.34.34.120 | Попытка установить соединение была безуспешной, т.к. от другого компьютера за требуемое время не получен нужный отклик, или было разорвано уже установленное соединение из-за неверного отклика уже подключенного компьютера.
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm.SocketSendReceive (System.String server, Int32 port, System.String Request, Int32 Timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm.DownloadPage (System.String URL, Int32 Port, Int32 Timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm.IP2Country (System.String IP, System.String& CountryCode, System.String& CountryName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

08:21:44.03 Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WARNING! ZEROED HWID AT CLIENT 2. Dropping client...

09:10:24.56 Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Error while resolving 111.192.78.227 | Попытка установить соединение была безуспешной, т.к. от другого компьютера за требуемое время не получен нужный отклик, или было разорвано уже установленное соединение из-за неверного отклика уже подключенного компьютера.
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm.SocketSendReceive (System.String server, Int32 port, System.String Request, Int32 Timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm.DownloadPage (System.String URL, Int32 Port, Int32 Timeout) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm.IP2Country (System.String IP, System.String& CountryCode, System.String& CountryName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

09:11:55.16 Tuesday, September 30, 2014

error handling playerdiscon thread: Clients Mutex blocked at SATm.SATm.WaitClients (Int32 TimeoutOverride) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SATm.SATm+<>c__DisplayClass4a.<SATmMain>b__24 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

After this error crash server :(

Return to “InfinityScript”