[UPDATED] SATm Server Administration Plugin v1.04

InfinityScript plugins for dedicated servers.
Israeli22-TF
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Re: SATm Server Administration Plugin

Postby Israeli22-TF » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:45 am

gggfffggg wrote:
arcanehacker wrote:I was going to work on it as soon as I got visual studio working and gonna obfuscate it lol, forget it now.

I do plan on obfuscating it as well, ran into some problems with it yesterday at 2am, so i hope to sort it out today.

I'd recommend you take off the download until you manage to obfuscate it.
~Arcane
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby ~Arcane » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:46 am

gggfffggg wrote:
LEA EAX,1 wrote:The way I see it, you can still do it (work on your own or join him).

Yeah, i'm quite happy to work with someone on this, just please be aware you will have to tolerate my lack of knowledge and experience with C#.

Sent you a PM.

I would recommend the same thing above me said.
gggfffggg
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby gggfffggg » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:53 am

firefoot007 wrote:Is there a way to see a players previous names (like !alias command in b3)?

Hmm... I see how this could be done, I'll look into it further.

firefoot007 wrote:Can you add a shortcut just like Server Controll has to change only an admins team instantaneously (like !team or whatever)

What? Like !setteam?

firefoot007 wrote:Can you also show mods(level 40) by using !admin command

Does this (in your SATm config file) not work?

Code: Select all

<set name="admin_min_rank">20</set><!-- The minimum rank to be considered "admin" rank (by the !admins command). -->

firefoot007 wrote:Can you add a report feature (Not very good but may help in reducing some fuss in server)

Meh. Not sure if that would help much.

firefoot007 wrote:And there used to be a bug (?) that in snd matches, warnings get reset after every round.

Can you find out if it even happens any more?

firefoot007 wrote:And one feature which is good for CW server that by using !password (just like b3) you can set or remove password to the server.

Planned addition in the next version of SATm. !svrpass <password>
I'm actually magicbennie.
LEA EAX,1
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Postby LEA EAX,1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:18 am

Yup, warnings will be reset not only in SnD, but in any round-based gametype. The reason for this is that technically, from the server's point of view, each round = fast_restart. This causes the Mono engine to reload all the scripts, and since SAT only saves its warnings in local, script variables, that data is lost upon restarting.

Solution: do what SinAdmin does, store the warns in .txt files.

In the long run, it may be a good idea to introduce a real database system. While Mono won't let you load any external DLLs (you'll get some nonsential "null argument" exceptions), DLLImport still works flawlessly. So, write a C++ helper DLL to interface SQLite access (SQLite's main advantage is that it doesn't need to be installed, it's just a local file), then import C++'s functions from within SAT (managed code can call unmanaged code, not the other way round). That would help eliminate some bugs caused by szczurcio's shitty hand-made .dat databases and improve speed, though I doubt it would eliminate the need for threads. It would, however, let you get rid of Mutexes (they only exist to avoid sharing violations and data races). Since the SQL engine manages all that by itself, undoubtedly better than szczurcio's buggy Mutexes, you wouldn't need them anymore.
~Seraphim
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ~Seraphim » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 am

You and I both know who you are.
Lea eax, 1 isnt even compilable much less executable btw.
firefoot007
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby firefoot007 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 am

What? Like !setteam?

Yeah but its too much long command for an admin to change teams, So a small shortcut for only an admin to change only his team rapidly (So idea is just to write !team and your team is changed immediately no need to write about axis,allies).

Does this (in your SATm config file) not work?

Ok i will check this. ty

Meh. Not sure if that would help much.

Yeah not very useful but if its easy to implement then maybe you can do. So that when a reported player joins the game, admin gets a notification to keep an eye on him.

Can you find out if it even happens any more?

Yes it happens. All similar commands like !blockchat also has same problem. And @LEA EAX,1 also gave his remarks about this issue.

Planned addition in the next version of SATm. !svrpass <password>

Good.
Thanks by the way.
hkDavy
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hkDavy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 am

firefoot007 wrote:Yeah but its too much long command for an admin to change teams, So a small shortcut for only an admin to change only his team rapidly (So idea is just to write !team and your team is changed immediately no need to write about axis,allies).

Already wrote a command for that on my SAT, I'll see with dfkgjsdhfl if he can add it.
P.S: (Yeah I type slfkgsdgdf cuz gggfffggg's too boring to type.)

And for the blockchat shit, SAT resets every round so unless you write all these in a config file, not gonna happen.
(I'm gonna work on this tho)
LEA EAX,1
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Postby LEA EAX,1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:16 am

c4271605 wrote:Lea eax, 1 isnt even compilable much less executable btw.

I know, I've already pointed that out myself.
firefoot007
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby firefoot007 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 pm

This is from manual
spect
Explanation: enables spect mode
Format: either !spect or !spect <player> (enables spect mode for command caller/given player)
Example: !spect (enables spect mode for you) OR !spect johndoe (enables spect mode for johndoe)

But this command does not work. btw is it similar to !spec?
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby 191 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:38 pm

I can pack it for you in a secure way. These crappy obfuscations are useless shit.

Return to “InfinityScript”