[Script Idea] Anti rage quit for INF

InfinityScript plugins for dedicated servers.
TechnoManiac98
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

[Script Idea] Anti rage quit for INF

Postby TechnoManiac98 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:23 am

i have solved most of the problems i had with hosting servers now i got 2 INF servers running good thanks to the help of the community and the work they shared for free! but theres still a problem left though.. rage quit kiddies, kids who get infected straight up rage quit and join a new server :/ servers goes down from 18 to 10 players because of that. i tried using the RGAdmin script made by lambder and it has a command in particular which can stop these rage quit kiddies from rage quitting. he had a command "!rek/!rektroll" that froze the player and prevented them from quitting. take out the freezing and banning part and add a timer for the infected player.. say 2-3 minutes and we have a great anti-Rage quit script! if this script has been made by someone before, care sharing it with us?

and i got something to share as well! a script i got from an italian friend of mine who is not dargulla. i do not know who made this script (or he made it himself?) would be nice to know who made it if somebody can find credits.

anyways, the script is called INF Death bonus. it rolls the dice on infected players every time they die. it can give them from a speed boost to 1-ammo of specific guns to a fucking juggernaut. tbh this script is quite OP as it is and it would be nice if somebody could look at it and make it less OP and possibly.. better. or include the anti RQ in this script :p anyways here you go c:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
come at me bro
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
~Lambder
TeknoSheep

Re: [Script Idea] Anti rage quit for INF

Postby ~Lambder » Sat May 21, 2016 9:42 am

Problem is that I'm not sure how to restore somebody's menu once I make it inaccessible.
TechnoManiac98
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby TechnoManiac98 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:39 am

Lambder wrote:Problem is that I'm not sure how to restore somebody's menu once I make it inaccessible.

sheit.. does it go back to normal when the next map is loaded?
come at me bro
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
~Lambder
TeknoSheep

Postby ~Lambder » Sat May 21, 2016 4:41 pm

TechnoManiac98 wrote:
Lambder wrote:Problem is that I'm not sure how to restore somebody's menu once I make it inaccessible.

sheit.. does it go back to normal when the next map is loaded?

Yes, fortunately.

7ru7a21
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby 7ru7a21 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Take this script. Even tho i made it i am not useing it because i thing it violates the rights of a player LOL... the script wont let u use the ESCAPE button so that u can't press QUIT. all tho they can use Alf + F4 :P
As for the Deathbonus well "i made it" better said i compile it and change the most of it. It's not op if u use the right edit on ur map, maybe u have the "first version" of it, i've changed a lot since then. U can have the one i use on my 21st server if u like it.
Important!!! .... i found the code on a website and i've change it as i want it to. Later on i found out it was A2ON script so the credits goes to A2ON.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ToasterTheToast
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby ToasterTheToast » Mon May 23, 2016 4:59 pm

You can check when menu is open and get the kills / deaths the infected has before he can open the menu, so in case the player doesn't have that much kills / deaths his menu would instantly close.
A2ON
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby A2ON » Wed May 25, 2016 7:20 am

zombie incantation....gg that is my plugin's code... please indicate the source bro
7ru7a21
TeknoDog
TeknoDog

Postby 7ru7a21 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:38 am

I really can't remeber where i found it. I've googled "roll the dice source" and out of many webs i found ur's. Like i said, later on a russian player saw it on my server and asked me on skype if i have the souce. He was the one who told me that it's u'r code.
~Seraphim
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ~Seraphim » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:44 pm

There's a nice function called `closescriptmenu` that allows one to immediately close the popup menu used to exit the game. A pal of mine used this for trolling when he was aimbotting on Steam.

Optionally you could implement a ban for players who leave while they are infected ( For an hour ) like the original SAT script did.

Return to “InfinityScript”