FoV does not change/save.

Problems and issues with the multiplayer client.
Neal
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

FoV does not change/save.

Postby Neal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:03 am

I first tried changing it to 90 through the Tekno Launcher but when the game launches it goes back to 65. Then I opened the config_mp file and found that "cg_fov" is missing.

Code: Select all

// generated by Infinity Ward, do not modify
unbindall
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind SPACE "+gostand"

Then I added cg_fov "90" after unbindall and saved it but when the game is launched a message pops up on Notepad saying the file has been modified. When I reload the file, it goes back to the previous state; no cg_fov.

Help needed!
I am fixing a hole... in my dry wall!
kevintop1
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: FoV does not change/save.

Postby kevintop1 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:08 am

Go to your teknomw3 folder, open the file teknogods.ini with block notes and change the value of FOV and save the file. After open TeknoMW3.exe, go to settings and FOV should be how did you set in the file.

Start MW3 and have fun :good: :good:

My teknogods.ini:

[Settings]
Name= ITAgamer89 !
ID=C266194A
FOV=80 /----MODIFY THIS VALUE AND SAVE THE FILE.
[Network]
NetworkInterface=255
NetworkInterfaceList=[0 = 25.56.58.185; 1 = 192.168.1.245; 2 = 169.254.123.100; 255 (default) = ANY IP]
Neal
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby Neal » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:21 am

I had tried it before. Didn't work :(
I am fixing a hole... in my dry wall!
lordevil10
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby lordevil10 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 am

Neal wrote:I had tried it before. Didn't work :(

make sure it's not write proctected. also, on some servers, there is a !fov command.
Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
szczurcio wrote:Stop capitalizing nouns dude, this ain't German :P
hardeep01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hardeep01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:55 am

download webroot with key code, Webroot is quick and easy to download, webroot keycode install, and run. Plus, updates are automatic so you always have the most current protection.you may now visit our site. To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot geek squad download you can download, webroot activation code . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and webroot safe install on new computer key subscription.
hardeep01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hardeep01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:56 am

Install powerful antivirus on all your devices, To protect any harm your pc from virus you can download webroot safe activation . You need features like these to keep you safe visit webroot safe activation.Through Webroot Secure Anywhere, You can protect your computer, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. You can download webroot with key code .Find my webroot account with key code. After it, you have to follow the process of webroot.com/safe activate .
hardeep01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hardeep01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:20 am

install webroot with key code or get your keycode You can download & install your Webroot software. you can visit webroot.com/safe for more details .If you have your keycode and only need the software download, enter your last name and email address. you can install webroot activation during the installation process.
hardeep01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hardeep01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:20 am

download webroot keycode, To secure the device from the outside threats like worms, malware, spyware etc just webroot activation with keycode ,Install and activate webroot keycode.All purchasers worldwide have been casualties of cybercrime. webroot download with key code best buy visit here , Webroot offers total insurance from infections and data fraud for every one of your gadgets, without backing you off. webroot download already purchased visit our site for other details.
hardeep01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hardeep01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 am

Start Download Through Webroot Secure Anywhere, You can protect your system, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. With webroot best buy download windows 10 , you can download, install & activate webroot with key code. After it,download webroot with key code .Download and install webroot safe .After it, This is the guide for the download, install and activate the webroot keycode , download webroot already have key to protect your device from harmful viruses and threats.
hardeep01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby hardeep01 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:22 am

With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. You can best buy webroot install download Geek antivirus through enter webroot key code for activation With webroot geek squad download , you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. You can download,best buy webroot install throug webroot.com/safe with webroot keycode. Download and install webroot safe .After it, This is the guide for the download, install and activate the webroot keycode , to protect your device from harmful viruses and threats.

Return to “Problems & issues”