TeknoMW3 stopped working after clicking Play

Problems and issues with the multiplayer client.
Lifted
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

TeknoMW3 stopped working after clicking Play

Postby Lifted » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:43 am

Hi @ all.

First: Sorry for my bad english. Google Translator helps me :-P (Die Antwort kann auch gerne auf Deutsch geschrieben werden :-D)

Second: Its a Laptop-System from a friend, he has the problems, mine TeknoMW3 works fine, he's to far away and my Internet is to slow that i can give/send him my TeknoMW3 files -> i used Teamviewer.

Now the Problem:

He has a Problem, that a message appears that says "TeknoMW3.exe stopped working" after i click on Play in the TeknoMW3 Launcher.

I use the search function but nothing helps and googled alot but nothing works/solve the problem.

He use the German Version.

I've/He downloaded the MW3 Multiplayer files from Steam and downloaded the Dedicated server files too.
Validate the files/looking for missing files via Steam.
I/He copied the original files from Steam to "C:\TeknoMW3"
And started the exchange of files.
Updated to 2.7.3.9 Beta v5 (see picture).

I started the launcher in Admin-Mode, use the Compatiblity-Mode -> Windows 7, disable the UAC,...

Files i have, where I think that there is the problem:

main->

iw_00.iwd -> iw_24.iwd are available
iw_25.iwd -> iw_32.iwd are missing -> Did i need these?
iw_33.iwd -> iw_34.iwd are available
localized_english_iw00.iwd -> localized_english_iw03.iwd are missing -> Did i need these too?
localized_english_iw04 -> localized_english_iw11.iwd are available
localized_german_iw00.iwd -> localized_german_iw06.iwd are available

DLC are not installed/downloaded.

System:
Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 (Laptop)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit - Service Pack 1
i5-3210M 4 x 2.50 GHz
8GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics 4000 + GeForce GT 630M

I hope you can help me to fix this problem.

Lifted
Ishardtofindaname
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Re: TeknoMW3 stopped working after clicking Play

Postby Ishardtofindaname » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:53 pm

well, why didnt you tried to get all the files first? (iw files and localized files) then go to localization.text (in game folder) and try to change the first line betwin english and german... see if any Works :)
exiledclan.co.uk
facebook.com/ExiledGames-1423730734388583
twitter.com/EX_Multigaming
youtube.com/user/1ecmd
joselandtony
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby joselandtony » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello everyone I want to share http://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/ for best deal of Chinese buffet.
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 pm

Webroot Serial Key for Activation webroot.com/safe Key Code activation is one of the most important and powerful applications which mainly designs to tackle harmful malware and help to secure information
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Xfinity works with some of the most innovative smart home devices and service brands to give you enhanced security and more ways to control your connected home. That means the smart home devices you may already use, like lights and thermostats, may be seamlessly integrated into your xfinity.com/authorize experience. Once linked, you can control these devices from the same convenient place where you control your home security system or your home network. All you need is a compatible device and access to either the Xfinity Home app, or the Xfinity xFi app or xfinity.com/authorize to know more details visit this site.
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Windows 10 Activator or KMSpico is the same tool that is used to activate windows 10 such as Microsoft Office & Other Windows. This is the only free Software that is 100% bug-free, and there is no virus or malware included. It is a famous and very well-known activator among the individuals as it provides you with the real-time windows activation notification.
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:56 pm

A digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10, Version 1511) is a method of windows 10 activation that doesn't require you to enter a product key. windows 10 product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. What you'll see is PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. After determining which activation method you use, follow the steps in the corresponding Activate
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:56 pm

Check how to windows activation 10 with CMD but not with Windows 10 activation tool. If you need to recover lost data from Windows 10 computer, MiniTool data recovery software is a good choice. After you install or windows 10 activation it will ask you to activate Windows 10.
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:57 pm

It is also a free tool just like the KMSPico activator it is also used to activate windows 10 without having a product key. There are two methods for the activate windows first one is by using the AutoKMS method while the other is by using the EZ Activation method.
kashish 01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby kashish 01 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:01 pm

Go to office.com/myaccount and if you’re not already signed in, sign in with your personal Microsoft account, or work or school account when prompted.Sign in to office.com/myaccount from a web browser and start using the apps on the web or access other web services associated with your account such as OneDrive.

Return to “Problems & issues”