Corrupt Data

Problems and issues with the multiplayer client.
teknotaway
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Corrupt Data

Postby teknotaway » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:57 am

Whenever my game loads I get this message:

Your data is corrupt and did not load properly, please reset your rank to continue.

I then proceed to reset my rank as I was only level 30. When I look for the server list option to join a game I cannot find it as it is no longer there.
How can I fix this? Thanks.
lordevil10
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Re: Corrupt Data

Postby lordevil10 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:20 pm

verify game files with steam and reapply patch and the mod.
Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
szczurcio wrote:Stop capitalizing nouns dude, this ain't German :P
teknotaway
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby teknotaway » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 pm

This didn't work... if it helps I use 2.7.3.9 and update to 2.7.3.11
-=TMK=-MRebman
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby -=TMK=-MRebman » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:57 pm

so you get the same error on steam?
Image Image Image
I know I am a smarta$$, but you people made me this way!
teknotaway
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby teknotaway » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:36 am

I'm not sure what you mean. I reset the file on steam and reinstalled the client. When I open the client to play MW3 and press Multiplayer I get that error.
lordevil10
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby lordevil10 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:19 am

the error tells you that your files are corrupt. either you arent sure what reinstalling means or you keep using corrupt files.
Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
szczurcio wrote:Stop capitalizing nouns dude, this ain't German :P
-=TMK=-MRebman
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby -=TMK=-MRebman » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:03 pm

teknotaway wrote:I'm not sure what you mean. I reset the file on steam and reinstalled the client. When I open the client to play MW3 and press Multiplayer I get that error.

Open your steam client, goto your game library, right click mw3 and properties, than verify game files with steam.
Image Image Image
I know I am a smarta$$, but you people made me this way!
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:30 am

To activate an Xfinity Gateway go to its official website that is xfinity authorize and Explore best deals online for Internet, Video and Mobile services. xfinity.com/authorize Enjoy entertainment, stay connected, and get the service you need online.Get the most out of Xfinity from Comcast by signing in to your account. xfinity.com/authorize Enjoy and manage TV, high-speed Internet, phone, and home security services that work seamlessly together — anytime, anywhere, on any device.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:31 am

Amazon.com/mytv is the most ideal website to activate the Amazon Prime Video subscription on users’ Smart TVs. amazon.com/mytv Once the registration is done successfully, people can select their TV cable service provider, log in to their user account and enjoy their favorite Amazon Prime videos on the devices. amazon.com/mytv Amazon Prime through amazon.com/mytv is accessible to owners of streaming platforms and devices like Chromecast, Fire TV, Amazon TV, and Roku, among others.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:31 am

To recover apple password Go to your Apple ID account page that is apple.com/recover and click Forgot Apple ID or password. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click "If you forgot your Apple ID", and you can look it up. Enter your first name, last name, and email address.macOS Recovery is part of the built-in recovery system of your Mac. apple.com/recovery You can start up from macOS Recovery and use its utilities to recover from certain software issues or take other actions on your Mac.

We provide technical support for your installation through in-depth knowledge of products and solutions in your installation. getsofti Our experienced technical service network is ready to help you with an extensive service and solution array.

Return to “Problems & issues”