Invalid Connection, try removing your hacks, try using official teknomw3 files

Problems and issues with the multiplayer client.
cosminhrit
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Invalid Connection, try removing your hacks, try using official teknomw3 files

Postby cosminhrit » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:17 am

Hello my dearest friends,

I am trying to play the game by connecting through the server browser and on every server I get this error "Invalid connection, try removing your hacks, try using official teknomw3 files".
I have replaced the files multiple times from the links provided on the forum. I had a friend of mine also give me his files in hopes of it working. I don't think I got banned on this and I'm pretty sure I'm not using any hacks right now when trying to play.

Please help. Thank you.

Fun fact: Today is my forum account's 3rd birthday. :D
~Lambder
TeknoSheep

Re: Invalid Connection, try removing your hacks, try using official teknomw3 files

Postby ~Lambder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:48 pm

cosminhrit
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Invalid Connection, try removing your hacks, try using official teknomw3 files

Postby cosminhrit » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Lambder wrote:https://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=37789

That didn't work. I've already tried it.
~Lambder
TeknoSheep

Postby ~Lambder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 pm

cosminhrit wrote:
Lambder wrote:https://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=37789

That didn't work. I've already tried it.

That method reinstalls your whole mw3 + Tekno. If that doesn't work, then you must be hacking.

Remove your hacks. Case closed.

Hans Krebs
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Postby Hans Krebs » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:18 pm

Lambder wrote:If that doesn't work, then you must be hacking. Remove your hacks. Case closed.
I disagree. Do you know what exactly triggers this error? It's perfectly possible that CoNNo made a mistake when he coded the check and a certain combination of software installed on a machine will cause this message to appear to people who haven't ever tried to cheat.

OP: Try the method I've described in the linked topic. Wipe your MW3 installation completely, redownload from Steam, reinstall TeknoMW3, use a different version of the 1.4.382 patch than the one you used the last time. If that doesn't help, sorry, I have no further ideas (other than to suggest you wait for the next release).
Boboo
TeknoDev

Postby Boboo » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Hans Krebs wrote:
Lambder wrote:If that doesn't work, then you must be hacking. Remove your hacks. Case closed.
I disagree. Do you know what exactly triggers this error? It's perfectly possible that CoNNo made a mistake when he coded the check and a certain combination of software installed on a machine will cause this message to appear to people who haven't ever tried to cheat.

OP: Try the method I've described in the linked topic. Wipe your MW3 installation completely, redownload from Steam, reinstall TeknoMW3, use a different version of the 1.4.382 patch than the one you used the last time. If that doesn't help, sorry, I have no further ideas (other than to suggest you wait for the next release).

Well as I experienced it,it mainly happens after visiting the totalkillaz servers :)

So maybe it is some interesting stuff like the hardcoded servers in the TeknoMW3.dll :))
cosminhrit
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby cosminhrit » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 am

Hans Krebs wrote:

I tried doing that. Still didn't work. Can software that tracks my CPU/GPU temperature interfere with the tekno client?
Or maybe does Windows 10 have anything to do with teknomw3?

EDIT: I tried turning the software off and the problem still persists.
EDIT 2: YOU MAY CLOSE THE THREAD AND FIX THIS SHIT. I was making fun of the CoD community using a generic CoD player kid name with all the XxX and 69 and shit like that and it said I was using hacks lol.
Boboo
TeknoDev

Postby Boboo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:22 pm

cosminhrit wrote:
Hans Krebs wrote:

I tried doing that. Still didn't work. Can software that tracks my CPU/GPU temperature interfere with the tekno client?
Or maybe does Windows 10 have anything to do with teknomw3?

EDIT: I tried turning the software off and the problem still persists.
EDIT 2: YOU MAY CLOSE THE THREAD AND FIX THIS SHIT. I was making fun of the CoD community using a generic CoD player kid name with all the XxX and 69 and shit like that and it said I was using hacks lol.

xX420BlazeItFgt69Xx,you arent in the position to give any orders to the developers :=)

Return to “Problems & issues”