"Unable to connect to host"

Problems and issues with the multiplayer client.
Shadow Huntz
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

"Unable to connect to host"

Postby Shadow Huntz » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 pm

For the past two days i've been trying to connect to the server i usually play on , and it kept saying "unable to connect to host"
i have tried joining other servers ... same result. I REALLY need help please.
Hans Krebs
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Re: "Unable to connect to host"

Postby Hans Krebs » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:05 am

Has your network configuration changed? You could also try repairing your games files with Steam and then reinstalling TeknoMW3.
Shadow Huntz
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Shadow Huntz » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:58 pm

No ... i don't think my network configuration changed , and i have already tried repairing the game files and the teknomw3 patch ...
Life's boring without mw3 :'(
Hans Krebs
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Postby Hans Krebs » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm assuming you're using the server list to connect to your favorite servers? Are there any servers at all that you're able to join? Also, tell us a bit more about your network setup. Are you using a public institution's network to connect (e.g. a student living in a university dorm), or your own home network?
Badguy
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Badguy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:19 pm

I have the same problem :-|
MeganMatthews
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby MeganMatthews » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:16 am

Have the same problem! (
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 pm

Mcafee is a standout amongst the best antivirus to ensure your computer,laptop and otherdevices fromvirus attacks.Mcafee program shield your PC from infection. in the event that you need to introduce mcafee in your pc, visit mcafee.com/activate mcafee product activation for complete establishment and activation. Start to McAfee Activate and complete foundation and commencement from mcafee enact on the web. visit here
mcafee.com/activate today.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:49 pm

Download Mcafee antivirus in your computer to get mcafee.com/activate rid of all the dangerous viruses . McAfee AntiVirus Plus is a smart next gen security for your computer that detects and blocks viruses and malware. It protects everything on your PC and keeps it safe from viruses, spyware and Trojans. visit mcafee.com/activate now.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:50 pm

Defend yourself and your family against the latest spyware, malware and phishing attacks while staying ahead of hackers and identity thieves. Protect what matters and go for software that goes beyond antivirus. mcafee.com/activate Learn more about our easy-to-use security products & download mcafee activate now. Essential antivirus protection for your PC so you can browse, bank, and shop safely online. With McAfee AntiVirus, count on a name you can trust to get the award-winning protection you need for your PC with essentials like safe web browsing, firewall security, the Virus Protection Pledge, and more.
mcafee.com/activate visit mcafee activate now.
tara01
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby tara01 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:50 pm

McAfee Total Protection Individual gets you Windows antivirus, a firewall, malicious URL filtering, a password manager, encryption for your most sensitive files, and secure file deletion. install mcafee.com/activate today. Browse, bank and shop safely with McAfee AntiVirus, award-winning protection for your PC whenever you’re online. With a quick install, it blocks threats using antivirus that’s verified by independent tests—now backed by our 100% Guarantee. visit mcafee.com/activate now.

Return to “Problems & issues”