Stupid question

Problems and issues with the multiplayer client.
DobarParshut
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Stupid question

Postby DobarParshut » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Sorry guys, don't laugh at me, but how to type things into console? in earlier versions i just had to press the '' ¨¸ '' button and that was it.. now it doesn't seem to work that way.
benjahwest
TeknoWoman
TeknoWoman

Re: Stupid question

Postby benjahwest » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Mwwwwahaahahahahah sry,
-> Did you try when you are in-game? Cause normally it works only when you are connected to a server...
-> Did you activate the option to enable remote console on you settings?

Please be more precise when you ask something and peoples will answer you faster.
Player name: [TK] Benjah
Clan: Totalkillaz
~Lambder
TeknoSheep

Postby ~Lambder » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:46 am

I think he's referring to the actual console which has been unlocked in older CODs, not RCON.

Sorry to announce you that the current public release does not offer access to the developer console.
~Seraphim
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ~Seraphim » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:27 pm

That being said, you can expect a fully working developer console in the next release ( 3.0 ).
Stay tuned. :)
Hans Krebs
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Postby Hans Krebs » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:57 pm

~Seraphim wrote:That being said, you can expect a fully working developer console in the next release ( 3.0 ).

... in both MP and SP, it's perhaps worth to add. You can also use what I call "game commands" known from previous CoDs, such as god, give, notarget.
Hyper-V
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby Hyper-V » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm

Hans Krebs wrote:
~Seraphim wrote:That being said, you can expect a fully working developer console in the next release ( 3.0 ).

... in both MP and SP, it's perhaps worth to add. You can also use what I call "game commands" known from previous CoDs, such as god, give, notarget.

A bird I was talking to told me that Nov 30th was the deadline. Maybe I'm useless for browsing forums, but I can't find any release. What happened?
Hans Krebs
TeknoGod
TeknoGod

Postby Hans Krebs » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:28 am

Hyper-V wrote:A bird I was talking to told me that Nov 30th was the deadline. Maybe I'm useless for browsing forums, but I can't find any release. What happened?

It was never an official release date; we hoped we could finish everything by then, but we thought wrong. If you only have two developers working on a project of this size while also busy with real-life commitments, the progress rate isn't very fast. As has been stated in viewtopic.php?f=40 for quite a long time now, there's no ETA, sorry.

Return to “Problems & issues”