Serious Sam 3 Lan???

Ask for help if you have problems with our mods.
striker123
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Serious Sam 3 Lan???

Postby striker123 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:01 pm

I know it's not really a project or anything, but I played serious sam 3 to find the graphics and gameplay is amazing!!!
Anyhow I tried to lan it with a cracked version, but even though I can host a server, no-one seems to can connect.
I even setup a dedicated server, but no luck.
I tried to join using console commands to my dedicated server: I used these commands:
gam_strConnectToIP = "ipaddress:port"
gam_esgaStartAs = 2
gamStart()
But it just threw out: "This game session is no longer available"
alternatively I googled and read you didn't need to specify a port when connecting, but didn't work.
I then found another code:
gam_strConnectToIP = "ip"
globals.gam_esgastartas = "start_client"
gamStart()
But this code doesn't even try to connect to server.
I think the main problem is the crack isn't a steam crack.
I also tried +connect on the exe of the game.
I also used +sv_lan 1 and +insecure to see if it makes a difference.
I personally feel this game would be nice to lan and co-op even with the graphics*.
If you want a project or something to crack/hack this could be potential.
Oh and I downloaded the cracked version from https://kat.cr/serious-sam-3-bfe-2011-r ... 67543.html
Hope that help ;-)
May the code be with you :rambo:
shivani01
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Serious Sam 3 Lan???

Postby shivani01 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:09 am

Visit avg.com/retail and enter avg retail activation code to install and activate your avg antivirus software instantly.
shivani01
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Steps to Download, Install & Activate avg.com/retail antivirus to safeguard your computer and other devices from online Trojan risk, cyber threats.
shivani01
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Avg is a well- known name in the field of virus protection. The reason for which this name is common among all end users is its free antivirus and malware protection.It not only sounds avg.com/retail free but it provides a lot more with no money. It scans for virus and malware.
shivani01
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

norton web security is generally utilized antivirus gives the least demanding to utilize and most intutive assurance for your PC and your mobiles .introduce it and disregard viruses,spyware,root-units, hackers.for more subtleties visit: norton.com/setup today.
shivani01
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby shivani01 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:10 am

Antivirus is the need of computers that makes them virus free and we are going to give you full support to get the best antivirus installed in your computers and laptops. Download norton antivirus package with us - norton.com/setuptoday.
Criful1986
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: Serious Sam 3 Lan???

Postby Criful1986 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:14 am

I haven't played this game till now but after reading your review I would love to play this game as I am a big fan of this game franchise. But first, I would need help finding cheap assignment help as I need to complete my college assignments. Once that is done I can play this game. I'll also share my experience with the game.

Return to “Help”