[Tutorial] How to put your own music in Initial D 6 AA

If there are any tutorials or how-to's you'd like to share with the community, this is the place to post them.
Lordmau5
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

[Tutorial] How to put your own music in Initial D 6 AA

Postby Lordmau5 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFZWL552HU <- For those that can't see the embedded video ;)
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: [Tutorial] How to put your own music in Initial D 6 AA

Postby 8177818 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 pm

i tried XACT build work(.xsb .xwb) I put two file to initial d7\data\SOUND but start game no sound help me
RaulHanna
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby RaulHanna » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:35 am

The inquisitive impact of the teacher is god for the students. The width of the https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/essayedge-review/ is oriental for the production of the tasks. The aspect is held for the future items. The modification is returned for the field. The operation is done for the subject oriented elements. the nature is done for humans. skills are done for the patterns of the valued and all operational items for the field.
JerryBailey
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby JerryBailey » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:59 am

What is Safer Sex? Safer sex is a precaution taken by sexually active individuals in order to best vasectomy doctor near me better protect themselves from Stds and HIV. Some people are unclear about the risks linked to unprotected oral sex and sexual intercourse. Unprotected oral sex carries less risk for the transmission of Std's than unprotected intercourse or anal sex does, but it's still possible to contract herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, syphilis, crabs lice, hepatitis, HIV or AIDS through oral sex.
KevinMitchell
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby KevinMitchell » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:40 am

Male libido plummets with age and there are various remedies that men resort to little caesars listens survey.com in order to help them improve their sex drive. However, the best natural libido boosters for men include l-arginine, ginseng, and ginkgo.
PhoenNix
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby PhoenNix » Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 am

Do not say but do. Don't chatter but act. Don't promise but prove it. Let's share the good things krunker

Return to “Tutorials”