[ DEV ] InfinityScript Suggestions

InfinityScript plugins for dedicated servers.
cubrr
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Re: [ DEV ] InfinityScript Suggestions

Postby cubrr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:42 pm

S3VDIT0 wrote:I understand you. What do you think is it possible to calculate all the Entity and read their Fields?
Let's say this way:

Code: Select all

for (int i = 0; i < 2048; i++)
            {
                Entity entity = Call<Entity>("getentbynum", i);
                using (StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter("scripts\\AllEntity.txt", true))
                {
                    sw.WriteLine(/* Ex: entity.GetField<string>("name")> */);
                }
            }

So the idea is you can compute Fields to the existing objects on the level, but these are just my guesses, which probably will not work...

I haven't tested this but you should be able to read the amount of entities in the level from 0x1B01C88:

Code: Select all

private static int GetEntityCount()
{
   var ptr = new IntPtr(0x1B01C88);
   return Marshal.ReadInt32(ptr);
}
~Seraphim
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ~Seraphim » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Wonder why IS never added features to manipulate data objects.
cubrr
TeknoMan
TeknoMan

Postby cubrr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:48 pm

c4271605 wrote:Wonder why IS never added features to manipulate data objects.

What do you mean by data objects?
~Seraphim
TeknoHorse
TeknoHorse

Postby ~Seraphim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:42 am

An entity consists of multiple "objects" or vector matrices to define their shape, texture and much more.
For every entity allocated, there is a data object associated with it that allows you to manipulate virtually anything concerning it ( In a 3D view aspect )

You may have heard the term "XModel" which is what Data Objects ( Or DObj according to the game ) are made up of ( along with additional information ).

NTAuthority did some reversing of XModels for MW2 thus why he was able to mod it to the extent he did ( Weapons, maps etc. )
S3VDIT0
TeknoCow
TeknoCow

Postby S3VDIT0 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:35 pm

How to find forward player if player camera is attached via PlayerLinkWeaponviewToDelta??? For this missile with UAV flying the wrong way...
Or still have to link the player?
S3VDIT0
TeknoCow
TeknoCow

Postby S3VDIT0 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Sorry to bother you, have it in the notify using_remote, without it to read data failed...
Thank you cubrr for Functional physicstrace helper https://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=37556
jones123
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Norton.com/setup - Download Norton Antivirus

Postby jones123 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:50 pm

norton.com/setup Antivirus on computer system, one can secure their portable computer and will check that of the protection likewise as privacy of the info. Application, data and code. norton.com/setup phishing scam, bug or totally different threat can harm your device. If you needed to urge any of the aforementioned plans on your device then you will be able to transfer, purchase and activate antivirus on your device. norton.com/setup Norton have the total arrangement of elements which can ensure your advanced on the web and disconnected existence of the registering gadgets, and it help you to secure it as well as it can keep up the strength of your norton.com/setup increment the speed with inbuilt PC Optimization device. In the event that you just obtained Norton Retail Card from the store or online please visit www.norton.com/setup into your web program to reclaim and enact your Norton Security item on the web. norton.com/setup

Return to “InfinityScript”