[RELEASE] AIZombies Supreme: AIZombies for MW3

InfinityScript plugins for dedicated servers.
favarjooy86
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Re: [RELEASE] AIZombies Supreme: AIZombies for MW3

Postby favarjooy86 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

hi, really great site :good: i think the aizombies is the best mod for mw3 :crazy:
but in the new update ( version 1.094 ) some maps (bootleg, village, etc...) don't start and the server goes shutdown automatically :|

Code: Select all

]map mp_bootleg
-----------------------------------
Starting server on map mp_bootleg and gametype war
[InfinityScript] Loading script AIZ v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script bonusDrops v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script bots v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script botUtil v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script hud v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script killstreaks v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script mapEdit v1.0.6682.31145
[InfinityScript] Loading script roundSystem v1.0.6682.31145
Scripts initialized successfully!
----- Server Shutdown -----
Steam Game Server shutdown complete.

so i had to change the Auto Updates setting into Disabled in the config.cfg file at \scripts\aizombies\ but i think this file itself has came by the update, it wasn't there before. (also had to remove new files and replace them by the old ones) :tank:

here is the code in the config.cfg file :

Code: Select all

//AIZombies Supreme Config File//
Spawn Weapon System: Normal //The type of weapon spawn. Valid options are 'Normal' and 'Random'.
Max Health: 100 //The normal max player health.
Max Juggernog Health: 250 //The max player health with juggernog.
Bot Starting Health: 105 //The starting health of a bot.
Crawler Health: 250 //The health of a crawler bot.
Boss Health: 5000 //The health of a boss bot.
Bot Health Factor: 5 //The amount of health to add to bots every round
Bot Damage: 50 //The amount of damage a bot does to a player
Perk Drops: Enabled //Allow perk bonus drops at the end of crawler rounds on hell maps
Map Voting: Disabled //Enable or disable voting for the next map after a game has ended.
DLC Maps: Disabled //Enable or disable dlc maps in map voting.
Perk Limit: 0 //The max amount of perks a player can buy. 0 is no limit.
Auto Updates: Enabled //Enable or disable auto updates for AIZombies
Slvr99
TeknoPrincess
TeknoPrincess

Postby Slvr99 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:56 am

favarjooy86 wrote:hi, really great site :good: i think the aizombies is the best mod for mw3 :crazy:
but in the new update ( version 1.094 ) some maps (bootleg, village, etc...) don't start and the server goes shutdown automatically :|
so i had to change the Auto Updates setting into Disabled in the config.cfg file at \scripts\aizombies\ but i think this file itself has came by the update, it wasn't there before. (also had to remove new files and replace them by the old ones) :tank:

I will look into these crashes but since Tekno apparently is gone maybe I can't do any more updates :-(
fabip
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby fabip » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Do you know Why the server shut down when it changes map?
every time we vote for the maps or if I try to change it by the console it Says "server shut down completed"
favarjooy86
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby favarjooy86 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Slvr99 wrote:Teleporter - Linkable teleporter in the style of Black Ops' Kino Der Toten teleporter. After time runs out, you are teleported back

hey, Linkable Teleporter work's great :bravo: , but Teleporter Flags are invisible while playing the map :( :( :(
Slvr99
TeknoPrincess
TeknoPrincess

Postby Slvr99 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:53 pm

fabip wrote:Do you know Why the server shut down when it changes map?
every time we vote for the maps or if I try to change it by the console it Says "server shut down completed"

This is because of a bug I accidentally introduced. It will be fixed in the next update

favarjooy86 wrote:
Slvr99 wrote:Teleporter - Linkable teleporter in the style of Black Ops' Kino Der Toten teleporter. After time runs out, you are teleported back

hey, Linkable Teleporter work's great :bravo: , but Teleporter Flags are invisible while playing the map :( :( :(

They should be working. Are they invisible on all maps? They are supposed to look like flags. This issue may be fixed in the next update but if not, tell me and I'll look further into the issue.
Slvr99
TeknoPrincess
TeknoPrincess

Postby Slvr99 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Soon I will be doing a complete code cleanup of all the AIZ code to hopefully reduce CPU and memory usage. This should be done within the next few weeks. Hopefully this will resolve some bugs as well
favarjooy86
TeknoCricket
TeknoCricket

Postby favarjooy86 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Slvr99 wrote:Soon I will be doing a complete code cleanup of all the AIZ code to hopefully reduce CPU and memory usage. This should be done within the next few weeks. Hopefully this will resolve some bugs as well

you are our hero man :D :rambo: :bravo:
there's a bug i guess i noticed, when the number of
waypoints are more than 20, at the Crawler Waves server would probably crash, i'm not sure, but apparently the Crawler waves are less stable
Slvr99 wrote:They should be working. Are they invisible on all maps? They are supposed to look like flags. This issue may be fixed in the next update but if not, tell me and I'll look further into the issue.

yeah I've tried some maps like mp_dome and mp_bootleg. the flags are not there while playing the map. i use the Elevator instead :D (would the flags work when the power's off ?!)

and the most important thing I've said before and i thing i should say again : in the last update some maps like mp_dome and mp_bootleg (my favorite ones :D) doesn't load and server goes shut down. please fix this in next update. TNX
Last edited by favarjooy86 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slvr99
TeknoPrincess
TeknoPrincess

Postby Slvr99 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:44 am

favarjooy86 wrote:there's a bug i guess i noticed, when the number of waypoints are more than 20, at the Crawler's Waves server would probably crash, i'm not sure, but apparently the Crawler waves are less stable

That's the CL_CGameNeedsServerCommand bug that is stated in the OP. I can't fix the bug because it is client sided and based on the game engine. It is due to game text, not waypoints.

favarjooy86 wrote:yeah I've tried some maps like mp_dome and mp_bootleg. the flags are not there while playing the map. i use the Elevator instead :D (would the flags work when the power's off ?!)

Dome works for me, I tested it on the most recent update. And Elevators need power to use, Teleport Flags don't need power.

favarjooy86 wrote:and the most important thing I've said before and i thing i should say again : in the last update some maps like mp_dome and mp_bootleg (my favorite ones :D) doesn't load and server goes shut down. please fix this in next update. TNX

The most recent update fixed the map crashes. All maps should load now.
fabip
TeknoRat
TeknoRat

Postby fabip » Tue May 29, 2018 5:34 pm

HI, is possible to customize the boss waves? like change the numbers of juggers that are coming, in round 5 is just one for example.
and how manny killstreaks are and which is the number of kill you need to get them? thanks
Slvr99
TeknoPrincess
TeknoPrincess

Postby Slvr99 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:16 am

fabip wrote:HI, is possible to customize the boss waves? like change the numbers of juggers that are coming, in round 5 is just one for example.
and how manny killstreaks are and which is the number of kill you need to get them? thanks

No, both of those are set in the game code. I don't let them be customized to avoid people abusing the values(setting them to low values to spam streaks or high amount of jugg zombies on wave 10)

Return to “InfinityScript”